Family Centre is inviting quotations until October 31 to procure a client database. Click here to see the RFQ.
Family Centre is requesting quotations from vendors who can provide an effective and efficient client database to enter and report confidential client information, attendance, and outcomes. The following functionalities are required:
- Enter new and edit existing client information and demographics.
- Enter new and edit existing program information, including program areas.
- Identify program utilization for each individual client.
- Report utilization of specific programs and program areas by quarter and fiscal year.
- Report the total number of unique clients in a fiscal year including demographic breakdown.
- Web-based access to the client database for up to 20 users.
- Access to database from Monday through Saturday, 8:30 am – 8:30 pm Mountain Time.
- Storage of data within Canada.
- Remote user support.
- Ability to support an annual client volume of at least 5,000 and up to 10,000 unique individuals.
Please refer to the Request for Quotation for all the details and submit the quotation by October 31, 2018.