The Ironworks Playground is now open!
Please note that the space is not supervised by staff. Parents must monitor and supervise their children while in the space. Here are procedures we are implementing to adhere to AHS requirements and to help keep everyone safe.
- Do not come to Family Centre if your child shows signs or symptoms of COVID. Please refer to the Alberta Daily Health Check.
- Masks are required as per City Bylaw 6239.
- Family Centre will ask the health screening questions when you enter.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at reception and in Ironworks.
- Disinfectant and paper towel will be available in Ironworks.
- Bin for mouthed toys will be available.
- No food or beverages except reusable water bottles. Please note our fountains are not available.
- Capacity up to 10 people (counting children & adults).
Families are asked to call and book a time to use the space Monday – Friday between 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-4:00pm. This will allow adequate time to thoroughly clean and sanitize at 11:30am and 4:00pm each week day it is used.
If there are several families that have a cohort bubble who would like to use the space, we ask that you call and register the group together. Remember the capacity is 10 people.