Find the time to check out this play area any time Family Centre’s doors are open! It’s a space that engages families with children ages 0-6, to explore the environment and materials provided. The durable and comfortable unstaffed space provides appropriate materials to inspire the imagination and learning for optimal child development.
This public space will offer the following materials and services at no cost.
- Sensory boards
- At least 4 designated developmentally appropriate play areas and explanation of what the areas accomplish
- Seating area for adults
- literacy area with appropriate reading materials for young children
- Small gross motor skills area
- Access to information on and referrals to Family Centre programs and events
- Access to Early Childhood Educators who regularly check in with users daily
- Access to Parent Educators upon request